Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Numbers

Preston is obsessed with numbers. Every day and every where he asks questions...what year will it be when I turn 80?....how many days old am I?....what is 80 plus 80 plus 80 plus 80?.....on and on. The other day he was studying the scores of a college basketball game on TV--score was 61 to 63, University of Washington was ahead...then he said, we need 37 more points and then we'll be at 100. We were impressed. Last night he was asked to say the prayer before dinner. He folded his arms and bowed his head and instead of starting the prayer as usual, he started counting...1, 2, 3... He got to 3 before he realized what he was doing! What a hoot, this kid is number crazy! He's getting math workbooks for his 6th birthday and I wouldn't be surprised if they were his favorite gift.


2 comments:

  1. HAHA!!!! what cute kid, oooh, I wish I knew him better and him, me. I know we'd be the best of pals. :) I love hearing about his growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cute!! Fun to see Preston and Hannah's b-day celebrations. Looks like you had a blast with the choir too! Give everyone a hug from me!! Miss you sis :D

    ReplyDelete