Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm Thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for. Here are tops on my list...
Beautiful Sunsets!
An amazing, devoted and hardworking husband who gives so much to our family and to others! I truly couldn't ask for a better person to be the father to my children. He is so good to all of us.

A wonderful mother who lives next door and who I was able to travel with this year and who I see everyday. She has a wonderful listening ear and lots of wisdom. I love you Mom!

I am so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the positive influence it is in my life! Mike recently baptized our friend Juan and now Juan is preparing to marry Rose. They are so excited to raise their family in the gospel. The gospel has such power to transform lives!
I am so thankful for my children. They are all happy, healthy and working hard in everything they do. I am so proud of each one of them!

Thanksgiving 2009 has been great...an afternoon in Seattle and A Christmas Carol at the IMAX, sewing aprons with Bethany, bowling, Beatles rock band sessions, Thanksgiving dinner with Juan and Rose and the Horaks, movie Fantastic Mr. Fox and an evening with the Turners. Tomorrow we will attend church together and have a quiet family dinner and send Beth and Em back to BYU to finish off their semester.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading this post. It's good to reflect and be thankful. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete