Monday, October 12, 2009

Do the Puyallup!



In September we spent an afternoon and evening at the Puyallup Fair. We enjoyed this Western Washington Fall ritual with the Garlock girls and the afternoon was a success. We started with some rides, won a couple stuffed animals, ate a yummy fair dinner, a couple more rides(Kelsey and Katie did the Catapult bungee together!), petting zoo, watched some baby pigs be born, saw the huge dairy cows, ate some yummy ice cream at the diary barn, walked through the Hobby Hall, saw the award winning dessert made by Grandpa Gaylen Masters and other award winning quilts and wedding dresses, bought 26 scones to eat/take home and basically walked our little legs off for about 5 hours.
High light for me was riding on the Zipper!!! Hannah needed a partner and I was the only one who could make her dream come true. I basically screamed the whole time and Hannah was constantly calming me down. When I got off I felt like I had just been on 5 rides in one--definitely worth the 30 minutes standing in line.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Marie! I've been keeping up with Bethany and Emily's but I didn't know you had one too! I just adore you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete